Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 edge case

(Topic created on: 15-01-2017 11:34 AM)
GOF_MOTBO
Pioneer
Options

Can anyone recommend a full case for a S7 edge which protects the screen as well as the back of the phone?

I have a flip case at the moment, but as I use the phone for work when I take a picture I'm battling with the flip cover.

Also as I take pictures in all weathers, the case gets wet [not a waterproof case]. I know the phone has an IP68 rating but its very slippery when wet & I'm fearful of dropping the phone.

I'd like a full case which incorporates a kick stand.

Any ideas?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Eltas
Pathfinder
Options
I can't find anything that does all that you require. Some leather flip wallet cases double up as a kickstand but I am not sure they'll survive the weather. I do recommend Spigen's series of cases for the S7 edge, I have used a rugged one on my edge+ and it has survived a few falls easily enough. They also do rugged with a kickstand, so almost everything. you could try using a screen protector if you cannot find a rugged cover case with a kickstand. They really are top quality: I have included the link so you can see for yourself

http://www.spigen.co.uk/cell-phone/samsung/galaxy-s7-edge.html/

Hope this helps

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Eltas
Pathfinder
Options
I can't find anything that does all that you require. Some leather flip wallet cases double up as a kickstand but I am not sure they'll survive the weather. I do recommend Spigen's series of cases for the S7 edge, I have used a rugged one on my edge+ and it has survived a few falls easily enough. They also do rugged with a kickstand, so almost everything. you could try using a screen protector if you cannot find a rugged cover case with a kickstand. They really are top quality: I have included the link so you can see for yourself

http://www.spigen.co.uk/cell-phone/samsung/galaxy-s7-edge.html/

Hope this helps
0 Likes
GOF_MOTBO
Pioneer
Options

Many thanks for the case recommendation, I'll certainly have a look at the Spigen range.

What screen protector do you use as I haven't yet found one which anyone would recommend.

Regards

0 Likes
Eltas
Pathfinder
Options
I would normally recommend tempered glass as screen protectors as they are tougher and more true to the display. Normal plastic screen protectors almost always leave bubbles. I can't recommend any certain screen projector and unfortunately tempered glass is hard to come by for the edge devices because of the curved glass. My edge+ has suffered from drops at waist height onto tiled floor and remained completely intact, so the Gorilla Glass does a good job.
If you really would like a screen protector one that has been recommended to me is:

TateGuard S7 Edge Screen Protector [Special Designed For Case Users] High Definition 3D Curved Fit Tempered Glass Screen Protector,[9H Hardness,Bubble Free]+Full Coverage Carbon Fiber Back Film (Black) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MU3I0XM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_GRKHybB6PHHRA

Again, hope this helps.
0 Likes