Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S5e cases

(Topic created on: 03-05-2019 06:16 PM)
Phil17th80
Student
Options

Any sign yet of Samsung cases for the S5e? Seen them on the Hong Kong site but not in Blighty. Getting sick of waiting...

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Phil17th80: There's no news at the moment unfortunately, however please stay tuned to samsung.com to keep up to date with all the latest products and accessories.
0 Likes
Phil17th80
Student
Options

Thanks for the reply Andrew. 

I find it shocking how the most basic of accessories is not available at launch. Surely there's money to be made in OEM accessories?

Had this problem with my old Tab S, and Galaxy S3 & 7 phones. Thankfully my Samsung TV came with a stand and my Samsung fridge came with shelves...

Is it true that the Tab S4 covers fit the S5e? It would save my a trip to Hong Kong to get one..

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Phil17th80: While the Tab S4 and S5e are both 10.5 inch, they have slightly different dimensions therefore a case intended for the Tab S4 wouldn't be ideal. Maybe delay the Hong Kong trip for now, as I'm sure Samsung will announce some accessories soon enough. :winking-face:
0 Likes
Acerimmer1st
Apprentice
Options

I have scoured the web but can only find a QWERTZ version for £114. I am tempted but will wait for the UK version, until then my 1 day old S5E will have to be treated very carefully as I'm a little clumsy 🤯.

0 Likes