Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private mode - pc

(Topic created on: 19-02-2019 06:54 PM)
Stramex
First Poster
Options

hello i would like to ask this community if it's possible to get access of the contents that was moved into private mode when i connect my phone to the computer, thanks!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Stramex: What phone do you have? When you mention connecting the phone to your computer, are you referring to the DeX desktop mode or is it just a general backup/restore issue? If it's the latter then you would require Smart Switch in order to successfully connect the device (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-switch) however please be aware that this would only allow you to backup the contents of the device and, as far as I'm aware, items in Secure Folder or Private Mode must be removed from their encrypted space in order to be backed up.
0 Likes
Stramex
First Poster
Options

I have a samsung galaxy s7 edge and i wanted to know if there was any way  to access my private mode contentes (images and stuff) on the computer (without inputting or unlocking private mode). 
I left my phone to a support centre, but having some codes/notes in there i would just like to be sure that they can't have access in my private mode.

0 Likes