Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order deliveries UK

(Topic created on: 22-09-2018 10:48 AM)
Shar19
First Poster
Options

Did not receive the free duo charger with pre ordered watch.  does anyone know the reason

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Jon7703
Pioneer
Options

Another ruse by Samsung to get you to pre-order from them. Was told that you will receive it by the 29th Sept. Then received an email saying my order was complete - really¡. tried to obtain more information but failed. Nothing new with Samsung there then

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Shar19 and @Jon7703.

You should have received an email from us on 05/09/2018 to inform you of the delivery dates of both your watch and subsequently the complimentary wireless charger duo. Have you checked your spam/junk folders?

The scheduled delivery date for the complimentary wireless charger duo is no later than 28/09/2018.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I also did not receive my free duo charger despite the order tracking status stating that it was "delivered". Where can we find more information about when it will actually be delivered? A big reason for pre-ordering was to get this charger free.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Did not receive any emails on 05/09/2018 from Samsung, and I'm in the same boat as the original poster.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Anonymous User.

The scheduled delivery date for the complimentary wireless charger duo is no later than 28/09/2018.

0 Likes
Stu12
Apprentice
Options

Hi will we receiving email when the duo is dispatched next week? Just so I can be there for the delivery. Thx

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

My wireless charger was delivered yesterday, or rather I waited 50 minutes in line at DPD to pick it up! It's very good. 

0 Likes
Stu12
Apprentice
Options

Did you get an email from Samsung or dpd saying it was dispatched first?

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Yes got an email from Samsung the day before.

0 Likes