Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 8 dex promotion

(Topic created on: 26-09-2017 10:19 PM)
DsaintD
First Poster
Options

Has anyone heard back whether their claims for the dex pre-order bonus have been approved? I claimed mine on release day and it still just says claim received on the tracker but sometimes when I check it says claim not found :S

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TracyR
Options

Hey @DsaintD

You are required to wait between 30 and 60 days after the date of your pre order before claiming your DeX from https://offers.samsungpromotions.claims/note8dex/

Have you recieved an email confirmation?

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
Smeer
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem. Claimed within 2 days of delivery and now it either says received or not found.

The offer says I would hear by email within 2-4 days, but heard nothing...

0 Likes
Robsonmeg
Apprentice
Options

Samsung Service is the worst I have ever seen I put my claim in the day the phone e was released. was tolled that it will be validated 30 days after per order date of the phone. 3rd Oct it was validated and then got a email say it will take up to 30 days for delivery and I am still waif or the dex. very email comes back say please. wait 30 days (so In total 60days or more to receive ur free DeX WHAT A JOKE SAMSUNG) 

Mr. R. POCOCK
0 Likes
bbradley
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem

awful communication

0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi @bbradley as long as you have your validation by email and have got your claim number you'll be ok.

When I claimed my gear fit 2 back in February sometimes when I went to check in the online tracker there was couple of times it would say claim not found but after trying again it would come up.

Also you have to wait the probation period of 30 days and then 30 days for your claim to be processed and delivered.

DRUID DOODE
Chris44
First Poster
Options

@DsaintD wrote:

Has anyone heard back whether their claims for the dex pre-order bonus have been approved? I claimed mine on release day and it still just says claim received on the tracker but sometimes when I check it says claim not found :S

I also claimed my dex as soon as I got my pre ordered phone and on the 17 september I recieved an email confirming that I would recieve my dex within the next 30 days. It is now 8 days late and I have recieved 2 emails and a message to say check my email. 1 email is a tracker from an unknown company and it doesnt work when i click track my item. The 2nd email was saying that I will recieve my item within 30 days! I dont understand. What awful customer service. Samsung should be proud if there is a c**p service award ceremony because they should win it hands down. I booked my holiday for 10 days after it was due and as from friday I will be away for 2 weeks with nobody to sign for it. I phoned samsung and they cant change the delivery address or even leave a note to say leave it in the greenhouse or wherever. This is the worst service I have ever had.

0 Likes
Smeer
First Poster
Options

Just had my email to say my Dex will be with me within 30 days, so fingers crossed that something arrives at some point.

Note to others waiting: I had put my claim in earlier than the 30 days (I didn't fully understand the 30-60 days thing) and did not resubmit the claim within that 30-60 days - it seems they have eventually caught up with my claim now that I am within the claiming window.

0 Likes