Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 8. Dex claim?

(Topic created on: 01-09-2017 10:32 AM)
Badger
Apprentice
Options

Hi.  Does anyone know how to claim for a free Dex when pre ordering a note 8 please? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you buying direct from Samsung or upgrading / taking out a contract through your mobile phone network ?

from Samsung..

"Participating retailers only. Pre-order by 14.09.17. Claim from Samsung 30-60 days after pre-order. Galaxy Note8 device must be received and not returned. Full T&Cs apply."

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Badger
Apprentice
Options

I am buying from Samsung uk direct .

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ok then the information from the Samsung Online Shop is relevant. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi a bit late.

When I got my s7 edge it came with a free gear fit 2 and the claim was inside but as I got mine from a network provider I had to wait 30 days for the cooling off period to pass.

But you can put the claim in as soon as you get it then I got a tracking number to follow it's progress.

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
RCH
First Poster
Options

I emailed them and they replied within half an hour with a "blank" image. Once you complete the form you get the claim number and send email to them with this number and your invoice file. Hope it will help

0 Likes
jules666
First Poster
Options

I just spoke to live chat on here said cart even put in for it till 30 days after pre order shocking Samsung customer service no reply on email Facebook sorry I went from my iPhone 7 to this no help from Samsung on this no links work shocking this is 

0 Likes