Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Note 8. Dex Claim Invoice?

(Topic created on: 13-10-2017 09:32 PM)
WS2-85
Student
Options

I'm trying to claim my free Dex station but need an invoice to do so.

I got my phone direct from Samsung UK but all I've go is a Delivery Note. I've checked my emails but all they've sent me is a confirmation of pre-order and dispatch.

Any advice please as it seems customer surport is closed on Sunday!

43 REPLIES 43
Lenbatten
Explorer
Options

I am also having problems every email is answered with the same answer "Please, provide us a copy of your order confirmation which shows the product purchased" as i have tried to explain i did not recieve the required document. Also the phone lines are not open on Sundays .It seems to me that Samsung do not want to keep their side of the deal. 

Len

0 Likes
bmad7136
First Poster
Options

Has anyone actually received their DEX yet? I claimed weeks ago, got an email saying they'd be in touch and then nothing. I actually forgot about it but thought it probably should be here by now.

0 Likes
BettBoo
Explorer
Options
This is the reply I got when requesting information

" Good Morning,
Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process any claims until 30 days have passed as part of our terms and conditions.

Please be assured once your claim has been checked that our team shall contact you by email with an update on your claim and with any further instructions.

Should you have any further queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

Kind Regards,

"
0 Likes
Lenbatten
Explorer
Options

At last my claim for the Dex station has been accepted after emailing a copy of my pre order form a copy of the packaging label showing the consignment number And a copy of the delivery note. So now i will just sit back and  wait.

Regards Lenbatten

Mcsparkus
First Poster
Options

Hi did you get a confirmation they have accepted your claim? I submitted mine weeks ago and go a claim number and that they would review it. I have heard nothing since. Cheers 

0 Likes
BettBoo
Explorer
Options

Same here claim number and that they be in touch with me in 3 days, I contacted support they replied 28th September stating that the the terms were 30 days so I'm waiting 30 days which should be the claim was 16th September means 16th October so a call  to Samsung is in order.

0 Likes
Lenbatten
Explorer
Options

After much emailing and several phone calls success.

I ended up sending a copy of my preorder document a copy of the packaging label showing the consignment number and a copy of the delivery note. And my claim has been accepted so I just sit back and wait.

Regards Lenbatten

0 Likes
mtfatcat
First Poster
Options

I asked about the 30 days and they say its because i got my phone from vodafone and i have to have the phone 30 days as its a contract phone because i could claim my dex and then return the phone.

I can return my phone within 30 days but not after 30 days so thats the reason for the 30 days. Hope that clears things up.

0 Likes
jowett69
Apprentice
Options
just been rejected I will be calling trading standards
0 Likes
mtfatcat
First Poster
Options

What information did you send them?

0 Likes