How do I apply for my free ear buds x

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
adamdb
Journeyman
Options

If you have purchased an S20+ or Ultra then you can claim free earbuds. 

Go the samsung members app and select the 'Benefits' tab. From there you should see a link to claim.

You'll need your order information (preferably the PDF or similar which is sent at order completion) as this must be attached to the claim.

Once you intiate the claim from within the members app you can either complete it on the handset or you can request a web link to be emailed to the email address on your Samsung Account. You can then use this to complete the claim process.

Once the claim has been submitted you should get a confirmation email its being reviewed. Within a period after that (mine was a few hours) you should get a message that the claim has been validated. 
That's it. All done. Now you just have to wait for them to show up (up to 45 days but hopefully sooner than that). 

More details here
https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxys-preorder/

Hope that helps.

cheers.

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
DannyT
Options
Hey there, @Furphy.

Which promotion are you referring to? What phone have you purchased?

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Lynn64
First Poster
Options

I'd like to know too. I have the S20, collected as a pre order yesterday. No banner in benefits to click on to get them

0 Likes
Solution
adamdb
Journeyman
Options

If you have purchased an S20+ or Ultra then you can claim free earbuds. 

Go the samsung members app and select the 'Benefits' tab. From there you should see a link to claim.

You'll need your order information (preferably the PDF or similar which is sent at order completion) as this must be attached to the claim.

Once you intiate the claim from within the members app you can either complete it on the handset or you can request a web link to be emailed to the email address on your Samsung Account. You can then use this to complete the claim process.

Once the claim has been submitted you should get a confirmation email its being reviewed. Within a period after that (mine was a few hours) you should get a message that the claim has been validated. 
That's it. All done. Now you just have to wait for them to show up (up to 45 days but hopefully sooner than that). 

More details here
https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxys-preorder/

Hope that helps.

cheers.

adamdb
Journeyman
Options

Sadly you only get the buds on the + and the Ultra. Check the offer. 

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Everything @adamdb says is correct!

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Maxie
First Poster
Options

I was on with Samsung support apparently if it just a S20 no buds only for S20+ and S20 ultra get them smh

0 Likes
Earpods
First Poster
Options

Hi

Have brought phone and entitled to free ear pods,  the only claim form on here is for cash back. Can someone help me to where I claim for the free ear pods plz 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hey @Earpods, take a look at the link above that @adamdb shared previously. Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Earpods
First Poster
Options

Have opened link , nothing happens.Brought Samsung S20 do I get free ear pods with that phone? Can someone send me a link as nothing on Benefits page

0 Likes