Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds lost and found. Will I have battery problems?

(Topic created on: 08-10-2019 05:22 PM)
Chief0100101
Student
Options

So about 5 months ago, I lost my galaxy buds, not the case just the earbuds themself. My friend has found it (it's a long story). I will be receiving them tomorrow. They haven't been charged since the day I lost them. They were fully charged when they were lost. I have charged the case itself. Since both the buds' and the case's batteries weren't charged, should I expect the batteries to last less than usual? If yes, is there a way to prevent it? (What should I do when I receive them).

Btw I charged the case few times before so that the battery wouldn't die

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Chief0100101: I wouldn't expect you to experience any issues regarding battery consumption, even if the Buds have not been charged in a while. Simply insert them into your charging case with the USB cable attached and leave them until the LED on both the inside and outside of the case has turned a continuous green. If you should find that the LED turns a different colour, please consult the guide below.

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mobile-devices/light-status-on-samsung-galaxy-buds-battery-indica...
0 Likes
Chief0100101
Student
Options

@AndrewL

Thank you for the quick reply.

@AndrewL wrote:
@Chief0100101: I wouldn't expect you to experience any issues regarding battery consumption, even if the Buds have not been charged in a while. Simply insert them into your charging case with the USB cable attached and leave them until the LED on both the inside and outside of the case has turned a continuous green. If you should find that the LED turns a different colour, please consult the guide below.

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mobile-devices/light-status-on-samsung-galaxy-buds-battery-indica...

Btw the case's light just turned green so I unplugged it but when I plug the charging cable back the led turns red indicating that the battery ism't charged fully. Should I keep unplugging and replugging it in until the led turns green?

(Note that the earbuds themselves are not in the case)

Further explanation can be done if the text above isn't enough

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Chief0100101: I'd recommend connecting them to your phone via the Wearables app and using them as you would normally as this would be the best way to determine if the battery life has been affected. You can also check the battery level of each bud on the Wearables home screen, so check that out to ensure each bud is at 100% before use.
0 Likes