Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds promotion is a joke

(Topic created on: 24-01-2020 01:30 PM)
RudolfD
Apprentice
Options

So 3 months ago purchased my Note 10 plus and validated for samsung earbuds at the very same day .Got validated withing couple of days.

Waited two and a half months and before two weeks got email that delivery company did not succeed delivery and they have been returned .I did not recieve email or call or sms that they had been sent out at 1st place .And now samsung just wont answer on emails.

Dear samsung DO NOT make promotions if you cant fulfill your end of the deal.

At this point starting with damaged monitor screen on transit ( besides beeing packed well) declining my warranty and now instead 45 days its been 3 months and ignoring on promotion side.

Used to have many pleasent experiances dealing with Samsung but at this point its more as a bad joke.

Has anyone else recieved promo earbuds or they treat only me like a donkey? 

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

This is not what we like to hear, @RudolfD. Have you managed to get this resolved yet?

0 Likes
RudolfD
Apprentice
Options

Validated my promotion in 15/10/19 still no promised ear buds.

After tons of emails by now decided to call.

Explained situation once again and got promised that it will get sorted out and will be kept updated about progress. That was 4-5 days ago and not a single step closer to earbuds. Based on trust pilot reviews when it comes specifscly to promotion team I am not the only one in this situation. At this  point I don't hold much hopes to ever see them. 

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We're sure that won't be the case, @RudolfD. When you spoke to the Promotions team, were they able to locate your details correctly?

0 Likes
RudolfD
Apprentice
Options

My deatilas ware correct when I gave them 1st then updated via promotion team and email again and then once again over the phone. They told that delivery was failed and ear buds ware returned back to Samsung witch I find hard to believe as they ware sent trough DHL as far as I know and have received other orders within these three months with no issues. 

RudolfD
Apprentice
Options

Not by any suprise more than a week after I sent email about update and all I got is radio silance.

Do I realy need to spam emails compain on forums on daily basis to get something moving ?

Just empty promises ,high price tags for devices and false promotions.

Samsung is the Android version of Apple as customer service is not existing.

CarlH
Options
0 Likes