Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A5 2017 won't react to a case lit

(Topic created on: 15-12-2017 05:17 PM)
pocho
Apprentice
Options

Hi I got a case with the lit on it and to have it locking and unlocking my phone when I close it and I opened i need to use a 3 th party app full of commercial. How can this be possible? Am I missing something in the configuration of the phone although I looked everywhere?

Thanks to whoever has an answer to this

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

@pocho

Go to Settings>Lock Screen and Security and switch off the screen lock from there buddy.

0 Likes
pocho
Apprentice
Options

Hey John thank u very much for replaying. I change the screen lock type to none and still won't work. Is it that what u meant?

Thanks again

0 Likes
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

@pocho wrote:

Hey John thank u very much for replaying. I change the screen lock type to none and still won't work. Is it that what u meant?

Thanks again

@Yes that's what I was meaning @pocho. You say it's a case that's causing this, a case you bought for the phone, can you tell me the name of this case please? Also have you checked other locks that might have been setup causing this in the 3rd party app you have installed to unlock the phone?

0 Likes
pocho
Apprentice
Options
The name of the case is 32 nd classic series I have not idea about cases but it looks like if it's a good quality product unless it's quite solid. I didn't check other locks but I deactivated the app and I try it and it didn't work. What would check others locks exactly mean? My point about this is that if a 3 party app manages to lock my phone when I close the lit the phone should do be able to do it by itself too. Is that wrong? Any way John thanks again
0 Likes
pocho
Apprentice
Options

I was just thinking than maybe I expressed my self wrong. What I meant by locking and unlocking the phone i meant that when I close the lit the screen goes black and when I open it the screen goes back to life. Later I still have to enter a password that won't be a problem. But the phone  doesn't react to the lit without this other app. I hope like this is the problem more clear

0 Likes
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

@pocho

Are you able to take the phone out of the case and see if the phone lights up responds as normal?

0 Likes
pocho
Apprentice
Options
I could do that. How can I exactly see if the phone lights up out of the case?
0 Likes
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

@pocho wrote:
I could do that. How can I exactly see if the phone lights up out of the case?

Press the home button and see if the phone lights up as normal. 

0 Likes
pocho
Apprentice
Options

Yes when I press the home button it lights up

0 Likes